42 The Cedars, Abberley, Killiney, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Upgraded A rated Gas Fired boiler & radiators throughout
- Double Glazed windows
- Off street parking & excellent visitor parking
- Spacious bright accommodation
- Gutters and Eves recently replaced
- Lovely sunny garden with attractive aspect
- Excellent amenities in the area
- Residents have pedestrian access to Killiney Hill Road
- Walk in condition
- Short walk to Killiney Beach and DART
Killiney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€445,00038 O'Rourke Park, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€449,9509 Rathsallagh Ave, shankill, Shankill, Dublin 184 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€450,00048A Cherrywood Loughlinstown, Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€475,00097 Oakton Park, Ballybrack, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€475,00075 Sallynoggin Park, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · End of Terrace
€484,95060 ORourke Park, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€485,000148 O Rourke Park Sallynoggin, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€495,00082 St Gabriels Cabinteely, Cabinteely, Dublin 183 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€495,00096 Beech Grove Cottages, Bray Road, Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€495,000241D, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€495,00042 O'Donnell Gardens, Glasthule, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€525,00077 Wyattville Park, Loughlinstown, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 113566626