- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 88m2
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 43 Cherrywood Crescent to the open market - an ideal family home tucked away at the rear of this charming development. Every conceivable amenity can be found within striking distance; local shops & schools, Corkagh Park, bars & restaurants & Clondalkin village to name but a few. Transport links abound with the M50, N7, N4 and the LUAS all within easy reach.
Bright and spacious internal living space of c. 950 sq. ft. (88 sq m) comprises of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining room, lounge, three bedrooms (two double 1 single) and main family bathroom. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area and to the front there is off street parking for multiple cars.
No. 43 is presented in very good condition throughout and is ideal for any first time buyers looking to lay down roots in an established area. The long list of additional features includes full insulation, built in storage & top quality windows and doors.
A rare gem and certainly one not to let pass you by, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
- c. 950 sq. ft. / 88 sq m
- Full insulation
- BER TBC
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Laminate flooring
- L shaped kitchen dining room & living space
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage units and worktop space
- Prime position within the development with limited passing traffic
- Off street parking
- Within short walking distance of local convenience stores & amenities
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- Bus routes conveniently located to the front of the development
- M50, N7 & N4 motorway found merely minutes by car
- Viewing highly recommended
From Red Cow roundabout proceed along Naas Road. Turn right at Newlands Cross (Maldron Hotel). Continue along the Fonthill Road and after the first mini roundabout turn left onto the Old Nangor Road. Continue straight ahead and at the next roundabout turn left onto cherrywood Crescent. Proceed straight ahead and number 43 will be located on your left hand side.
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...