43 Greenfort, Sligo, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 139 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- All new wooden flooring & doors
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- South East facing rear garden & patio area
- Magnificent views of both Benbulben & Knocknarea mountains
- Off street parking to front of property
- Walking distance to Sligo town
- Close to all local amenities
Sligo Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111090577
€259,0006 Oak Lawn, Pearse Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€259,0005 Knocknarea Villas, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€269,0009 Crozon Park, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€309,00035 Thornhill, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€345,0004A Aylesbury Park, Strandhill Road, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€349,000Ballinode House, Manorhamilton Road, Ballinode, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€350,00036 Crozon Crescent, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€365,000The Grove, Manorhamilton Road, Ballinode, Co. Sligo7 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€380,0001 & 2 Dominick St. & 1 Church St, Sligo, Co. Sligo9 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€425,00015 Wolfe Tone Street, Sligo, Co. Sligo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€469,000Ballincar, Rosses Point, Co. Sligo6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€565,000Bramley, 1 Saint Kevin's Avenue, Sligo, Co. Sligo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 18935882
Tommy BrehenySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
As a Daft Premier Partner we can get you 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to us today.