- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 114 m²
Churches Estate Agents are delighted to welcome to the market -47 Dalkey Park which has been lovingly kept and is presented in good condition throughout.
Situated between Dalkey and Killiney in this highly regarded and much sought-after area, the upstairs takes advantage of this with views over treetops to Dublin Bay and Howth. At the front is a mature garden that has off street parking behind a gated and walled boundary.
A wide entrance hall with guest WC and under stairs storage leads you to two well-proportioned reception rooms laid with carpet and each have an open fire. The kitchen/breakfast room has fitted units, free standing oven and access to the rear garden garage and side access.
Upstairs - there are four bedrooms -the master double and single bedrooms to the front - enjoy views towards the sea and a double and single bedroom are located to the rear. All four bedrooms have carpet flooring. To finish - you have a separate shower room and toilet.
The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect - laid mainly in lawn with mature planting along the borders and a patio area. A pedestrian side passage connects the front to the rear garden.
There is great potential to expand this home (S.P.P) with a spacious garage that could be converted and or built over with the possibility to convert the attic space also - providing more views towards the sea.
Situated in an ever-popular area - there is a créche and convenience store across the road along with a newly refurbished Barnhill Stores that will cater for all needs and tastes. Surrounding the property and within proximity are some of South Dublins finest schools to include Castle Park, Rathdown, Harold Boys, Loreto Dalkey and St.Josephs Cluny. Dalkey Town with a super selection of eateries, shops,sports clubs, pubs and the DART are within a few minutes stroll of the property. Scenic Killiney Hill Park will take care of an active family while taking in stunning views.Villages of Sandycove and Glasthule are nearby also.
Viewing Highly Recommended By Appointment Only
- Off street parking for 2 cars, lawn area, planting to front, walled & gated boundary
Hall: c. 4.91 x 2.11m
- Long & wide hallway, guest W.C, under stairs storage, stairs leading to landing with a return
Downstairs W.C off hallway: c. 1.81 x 1.07m
- 2 x piece suite
1st Reception Room: c. 4.22 x 3.94m
- Feature open fire, carpet flooring, large window overlooking front garden
2nd Reception Room: c. 3.92 x 3.63m
- Carpet flooring, open fire, large window overlooking south facing back garden
Kitchen: c. 2.87 x 4.03m
- Fitted units, free standing electric cooker, tiled floor, large window overlooking back garden
Landing: c. 3.75 x 2.62m
- Large landing, hot press, gable wall window, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c. 2.56 x 2.61m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 4.30 x 3.48m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3: c. 3.91 x 3.02m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bedroom 4: c. 2.89 x 2.25m (to rear)
- Spacious single bedroom, carpet flooring
Shower Room: c. 1.79 x 1.40m
- Separate shower room, sink unit, walk in electric power shower, wall tiling, off landing
Toilet: c. 1.79 x 0.79m
- Separate toilet, wall tiling, off landing
Garage: c. 5.25 x 2.45m
- High roof, cement floor, up & over door, storage presses, separate side entrance to side of property
Back Garden: c. 10.7 x 10m
- Sunny south facing aspect, in lawn, patio area, raised boundary with shrubs and mature planting, pedestrian side passage
Dalkey Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...