51 Elm Park, Gort Road, Ennis, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Bright and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family home.
- Walking distance of all Ennis town amenities.
- Adjacent to the Ennis swimming pool and, Gort Road shopping complex.
- 600 meters from Lees Road recreational facility.
- Adjoining garage.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Private and mature rear gardens with garden shed.
- Connected to mains water and sewage.
- Built 1992
Ennis Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 116007311
Energy Performance Indicator: 248.45 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€210,00011 Bruach Na H'abhainn, Quin Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€215,000312 Quay Road, Clarecastle, Co. Clare3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€229,00081 Lios Ard, Tulla Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€230,00011 Fíoruisce, Gort Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€234,95043 Inis Clair, Kildysart Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00031 Bramble Lane, Limerick Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00085 Lios Ard, Tulla Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€249,000Clon Road, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€250,0005A The Crescent, Ennis, Co. Clare5 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€250,0008 Main Street, Clarecastle, Co. Clare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€250,00049 Moyard, Shanballa, Ennis, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€259,00048 Abbey Court, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 114376493