- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 124 m²
53 Manorfield, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath, N91 RK58
John Coyne Estates are delighted to present this superb and beautifully presented four-bedroom property to the market. This superb home is well located in the popular Manorfield Development, just a short stroll from the town centre. This wonderfully appointed family home has been maintained to the highest standards and boasts a very private rear garden which has been beautifully landscaped. Properties of this quality rarely come to the market so early viewing is highly recommended.
Hallway - 5.11m x 2.17m
Bright and spacious hallway with laminate flooring, high quality carpet on stairs, storage under stairs and alarm panel.
Kitchen - Dining Room - 5.87m x 4.71m
Stunning kitchen with Belling cooker (gas hob and electric oven), integrated microwave, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, island with high quality sink, high spec light fittings, tiled splashback and top quality floor tiles. This is a bright and spacious kitchen-dining room with patio doors to the rear decking.
Utility Room - 2.35m x 1.7m
Plumbed for all appliances and fitted units.
Sitting Room/Living Room - 5.40m c 3.58m
With laminate flooring, large bay window and solid fuel stove. Large sitting room ideal for entertaining.
Downstairs W/C - 2.01m x 1.4m
With w/c and whb.
With recently upgraded high quality carpet.
Master Bedroom - 5.21m x 3.54m
Large double bedroom with laminate flooring.
En-suite with w/c, whb and electric shower.
Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 2.15m
With laminate flooring and rear facing aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 3.48m
Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 - 3.24m x 2.3m
Stunning bedroom with laminate flooring and front facing aspect.
Bathroom - 2.39m x 1.78m
Tastefully tiled, W/c, whb and bath.
One of the great features of this property is the very private rear garden with mature trees and shrubs and decking. Also includes 10' x 8' workshop with power.
- B3 Energy Rating which qualifies for a green mortgage.
- Stunning kitchen with ample storage units.
- 2 car parking spaces and additional parking spaces to the front of the property.
- Includes 10' x 8' workshop with power
- Oil fired central heating.
- Blinds throughout.
- Wonderfully landscaped rear garden.
- Double glazed pvc windows.
- Walking distance to all amenities.
- Remodeled throughout.
- Beautifully decorated throughout.
- Overlooking large green area.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Kinnegad Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...