- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 155 m²
No. 6 Admirals Walk is a beautiful spacious end of terrace home of Scandinavian inspired designed houses located in a small and private housing estate in walking distance to Kinsale town. The home is bright and beautifully presented having been completely renovated by its current owner including new flooring, new bathrooms, new kitchen and utility and heating upgrades.
On a total floor area of c. 155 sqm this three storey house offers a wealth of space. The large kitchen cum dining room has fully fitted, contemporary kitchen units with decton stone work tops and French doors lead to a patio and an enclosed south west facing garden to the rear of the property. Just off the kitchen is a utility room with fully fitted presses. There is also a separate living room with a raised inset stove and just off this is a lounge which is presently used as a study but could also be a playroom or overflow accommodation.
There are three double bedrooms in the house. The master bedroom on the top floor is en-suite and has built-in wardrobes. There are two further double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and one is en-suite. In addition, there is a family bathroom and an office.
The house has been beautifully finished with quality materials only and offers Amtico tiles throughout the ground floor and carpets in all the bedrooms. All bathrooms have been fully tiled and fitted with quality sanitary ware only.
There is an enclosed south west facing garden with a side gate, mature planting and a patio. There is a private car park in the estate.
Located just a few minutes\' convenient walk from Kinsale town centre, 6 Admirals Walk is close to all the amenities of this pretty seaside town and c. 30 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, the Cork Film Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland\'s finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland. There are many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 30 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...