- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 115 m²
• Exceptional 3 bed home with kitchen extension situated in the hugely sought after Oldtown Mill development
• Presents in walk in condition throughout
• High quality flooring throughout including a stunning oak herringbone through the living, dining and sunroom
• Briefly comprises main hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, ground floor wc, sunroom/family room, 3 bedrooms including master ensuite and main bathroom
• Ideally positioned close to a large green area
• South west facing rear garden with granite patio and fully slabbed driveway and side entrance
• Located in ever popular Oldtown Mill development, conveniently located within walking distance of all schools, shops (inc Tesco's, Aldi and Lidl) and bus stops
• Celbridge town centre, Hazelhatch train station, the M4 motorway and all other amenities are also easily accessible
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 4.76m x 1.8m
Tiled floor, coving, light fitting, composite front door, alarm panel.
Guest Toilet 0.87m x 1.58
Tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., light fitting and window.
Kitchen 6.23m x 2.5m
Tiled floor, solid oak shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splash back, extractor fan, oven, Hotpoint fridge freezer, Bosch gas hob, dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine, Velux window, and light fittings.
Dining Room 2.96m x 3.94m
Semi solid oak herringbone floor, coving, light fitting, wall light and open archway into sun room.
Sun Room 4.35m x 2.35m
Oak herringbone floor, 4 ceiling windows, door to back garden and light fittings.
Living Room 5.53m x 3.54m
Herringbone floor, coving, bay window, curtains, T.V. point feature fireplace with granite hearth, gas fire insert and wall lights.
Landing 2.9m x 1.66m
Carpeted, attic access with drop down ladder and partially floored with electricity and hot press.
Master Bedroom 3.65 x 3.56
Carpet, built in wardrobes, curtains and blinds.
Ensuite 1.91m x 1.73m
Tiled floor, light fitting, window and blind, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with monsoon shower head, full tiled and built-in vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 3.16m x 4.57m
Carpet, built in wardrobe and light fitting.
Bedroom 3 2.76m x 2.31m
Laminate floor, built in wardrobe and light fitting.
Bathroom 2.22m x 1.84m
Fully tiled, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower curtain light fitting and shaving light.
Metal Shed 3m x 3m
Concrete base, fully insulated and electricity supply.
Overall size 115sq.m (1238sq.ft)
Built in 2001
Granite patio running down side and front driveway
Raised flower bed
South west facing not overlooked
3 x outside sockets
PVC Facia and sockets
Dashed low maintenance exterior
2 carbon monoxide alarms
2 smoke alarms
Gas Fire Central Heating
Items Included in sale:
Hotpoint fridge-freezer, oven, Bosch gas hob, dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine, light fittings down stairs and curtains.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON15310
Celbridge Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...