70 Ashthorn Avenue, Headford, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 149 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb condition and tastefully decorated
- PVC double glazed windows
- Located within walking distance to all local services
- Five bedrooms with two en-suits.
- Looking out over a green area.
- A short drive to Galway city.
Headford Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113131478
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.51 kWh/m2/yr
€325,000Fearagha, Belclare, Tuam, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€340,000Mausrevagh, Corrandulla, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€425,000Kilcoona, Headford, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€495,000Tobercrossaun, Headford, Co. Galway5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€495,000Tobercrossaun, Headford, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€495,000Beagh Beg, Caherlistrane, Co. Galway5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€500,000Claddagh House, Claddagh House, Lettera, Headford, Co. Galway6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€565,000Derry Quay Lodge, Ballymagibbon South, Cong, Co. Mayo6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€695,000Kiltrasna House, Kiltrasna, Headford, Co. Galway7 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12552698