€170,000 SALE AGREED
8 Elm Park, Croom, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 85 m²
Accommodation: Entrance hall, wood floor. Storage under stairs. Open plan fitted kitchen / dining area with solid fuel stove which heats radiators. All electrics in kitchen included. Patio door leading to rear garden. Sitting room with feature fireplace, surround coving, carpet flooring. Bedroom 1, double room with carpet flooring. First floor: Staircase leading to landing area. Bedroom 2, large double room with BIW. Bedroom 3, double room with BIW. Shower, toilet & whb. Other features: There is double glazed windows installed. Dual fired central heating, oil and solid fuel. Long driveway and garden to the front. Side entrance with pedestrian access. Large enclosed garden to the rear. Ample room for expansion if desired.
- 3 bed semi detached dormer style property
- There is double glazed windows installed.
- Dual fired central heating, oil and solid fuel.
- Long driveway and garden to the front.
- Side entrance with pedestrian access.
- Large enclosed garden to the rear.
- Ample room for expansion if desired.
- Walking distance to the village of Croom, this property enjoys a host of amenities on its doorstep i.e. Church, Hospital, School, shops to name but a
- Viewing comes highly recommended.
Croom Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113907042
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15346472
Geraldine LeddinSALE AGREED