8 Mount Richmond Close, Rhebogue, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget and options, build a savings plan, and even talk to a mortgage advisor
- Beautifully appointed quiet leafy and established cul de sac.
- Very substantial rear garden with great space for potential extension if required.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Within 10 minutes drive of University of Limerick and also within walking distance of the city centr
- Good off street parking.
- Renowned nearby riverside walks and cycle lanes.
- Excellent local primary schools
- Top class sporting facilities in the locality.
- Parkway shopping centre nearby.
Rhebogue Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Energy Performance Indicator: 275.0 kWh/m2/yr
€190,00031 Curragh Birin, Castletroy, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€195,00014 Chapel Court, Cathedral Place, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€225,0001 Rossa Villas, Mulgrave Street, Limerick, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€225,000Dromroe, Rhebogue, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00062 Glendale Lawn, Old Singland Road, Co. Limerick3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€250,000Cuil Aodha, 3 Ballysimon Road, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€365,00031 Carabullawn, Lower Park, Corbally, Co. Limerick4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€370,0001 Janemount Park, Corbally, Corbally, Co. Limerick5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16632170