82 Rian Luachra, Ballybane, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
--- VIEWING --- 10.30am to 11am on Saturday, 23rd Jan. Please call John Quinn to book a time slot. BER: D1 BER NO. 113561468 No. 82 Rian Luachra is a top class superbly maintained and presented home, ready to walk into. In first class decorative order, bright and spacious, double glazed throughout, oil fired central heating plus open fireplace in sittingroom, attractive tiling throughout, attic stairs fitted, superb gardens, with very secure rear shed/store, off-street parking to front, very quiet cul-de-sac location overlooking green area to front. This excellent property is within walking distance of GMIT, schools, church, shops. Very good bus routes. 5/6 mins drive from City Centre. Convenient also to Mervue Business Park and Parkmore. COMPRISING: Sittingroom with open fire, kitchen/dining room, downstairs wc and whb, 3 superb bedrooms with built in units, main bathroom with whb, large garden to rear with side entrance, lovely gardens front and rear, off-street parking to front. This is a stunning home in walk-in condition. Come see! FULL DETAILS AND VIEWS WITH JOHN QUINN.
- Top class 3 bed semi-detached in Ballybane close to GMIT, schools, church, and shops.
- Oil fired central heating, open fireplace in sittingroom, plus double glazing throughout.
- Downstairs wc and whb, plus main bathroom upstairs with attractive tiling.
- Kitchen fully fitted, cosy sittingroom, 3 superb bedrooms upstairs with fitted units, attic stairs fitted.
- Quiet cul-de-sac overlooking green area, lovely gardens front and rear plus rear garden shed, off-street parking to the front.
- A stunning home in walk-in condition - viewing recommended.
Ballybane Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113561468
Daft ID: 13265307