82 Sceilg Ard, Headford Road, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
. BER: D1 BER NO. 113624464 Excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached home situated in a nice, popular residential district on Headford Road at Sceilg Ard - within walking distance of Schools, Church, many Shops, Hotels, and the City Centre itself. No. 82 offers spacious modern living accommodation which comprises of: Entrance hallway, sittingroom with open fireplace, kitchen/diningroom, utility room, downstairs w.c. and w.h.b. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with shower en-suite, plus main bathroom, w.c., and w.h.b. The property has off-street parking to the front, oil fired central heating, and double glazing. No. 82 has a fine rear garden. No. 82 is a first-class 3 bed semi in a very convenient city location on offer at an affordable purchase price. Viewings available with John Quinn.
- An excellent property located close to all local amenities as well as the City Centre.
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing, and off-street parking.
- Spacious living accommodation in excellent decorative condition.
- Spacious garden to the rear.
- Ber rating D1.
- Excellent residential neighbourhood with easy access to schools and church.
- 2/3 minute drive to City Centre. Close to Menlo Park Hotel.
- Easy access to Mervue Business Park and Parkmore.
Headford Road Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113624464
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13616567