€425,000 SALE AGREED
84 Clover Hill, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 93 m²
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget and options, build a savings plan, and even talk to a mortgage advisor
- An attractive and pristinely 3 bedroomed semi-detached house with an extension
- and attic conversion.
- Mature, popular and family friendly residential development within close proximity
- of all local services and amenities.
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Upgraded and modernised to a high specification by the current owners who have
- lived in the house for 37 years.
- Berna Marble fireplace, Shaker style kitchen with black granite worktops and
- integrated appliances, recessed lights etc.
- 145 Dublin Bus service stops outside the development.
Bray Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114125735
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.99 kWh/m2/yr
€385,00049 Beech Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€385,00042 Avoca Drive, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€390,000104A Elgin Heights, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€395,00019 Charnwood, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€395,00022 Mountainview Drive, Boghall Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€395,000113 Sugarloaf Crescent, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€395,0004 The Drive, Woodbrook Glen, Bray4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€395,0003 Soldier's View, Oldcourt Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€395,00058 Clover Hill, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€410,00045 The Drive, Woodbrook Glen, Bray3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€415,000110 Wheatfield, Boghall Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€420,00028 Saran Wood, Killarney Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 15954778
Darren O'NeillSALE AGREED