- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 70 m²
Churches Estate Agents are delighted to bring No. 9 St. Kevin€TM Villas to the market €" a truly great opportunity to create or style your dream home on the Upper Glenageary Road.
No. 9 is one of only two semi-detached properties on this stretch of road, the ideal location for DART, Dublin bus routes, schools and shopping services. Park Pointe (Tesco, Boots, Costa Coffee and beauty services), Lidl and Aldi are all in close proximity. The property in its current form is in need of complete renovation. It has recently been cleared of all fixtures & fittings, making it ready for renovation works to commence.
There is a large garden to the front of the property where the new owners will have the chance to create a driveway that will easily fit up to 6 cars or extend the front of No. 9 (S.P.P.). The hallway with under stairs storage and an area for a cloakroom, leads to a front sitting room with an open fire. A second reception room overlooks the large back garden, also has an open fire and adjoins a neat kitchen space to the right. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms. The master double bedroom with double window and an open fire is located to the front of the property, while the second double bedroom is to the rear. The new owners will have the option of reducing the size of the master bedroom to create a small single bedroom or home office. The rooms are completed by a large bathroom on the upper floor.
The large back garden has the perfect south/westerly aspect and enjoys sunshine all day. The generous back garden is c.19m meters in length and is not only suited to a young family with ample room for children to play but is also awaiting those who are keen gardeners and have creativity to turn the space into something special, or entertainers who enjoy hosting lunch/dinner parties al fresco.
There are many options available to the new owners in terms of renovating the property including maintaining the original layout of being a well placed two bedroom home, reconfiguring the internal accommodation by adding a single storey extension to the rear that will not require planning, or fully taking advantage of the generous space available to both the front and rear of the property with double storey extensions (S.P.P).
The property neighbours an array of eateries in Déºn Laoghaire, Glasthule, Dalkey and Monkstown, which are all within a comfortable walking distance. The property is also ideally located beside Glenageary Shopping Centre which includes a choice of takeaways, a pet shop, coffee shop and post office. Nearby transport services include DART and busy bus routes. Selections of schools at all grades/levels surround this home. Déºn Laoghaire Pier & Promenade, The Peoples Park and The Forty Foot are also located nearby.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Large front garden, ample space to extend (S.P.P) the front of property, able create off street parking, side entrance
Hall: c.4.13 x 1.96m
- Under stairs storage, cloakroom area
Sitting Room: c. 2.41 x 4.02m
- Floor boards flooring, open fire, looking out onto front drive
Kitchen: c. 1.81 x 1.95m
- To rear, neat kitchen space, access to garden
2nd Reception/ Dining Room: c. 3.17 x 4.01m
- Looking out over rear garden level, south/westerly aspect, original hot press, cupboard, open fire, cement flooring
- Neat area, access to attic
Bedroom 1: c. 2.90 x 6.12m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, double window, wood floor boards, open bedroom fireplace
Bedroom 2: c. 2.72 x 4.02m (to rear)
- Double bedroom to rear, wood floor boards, hot press cupboards, view of Dublin Mountains
Bathroom: c. 1.85 x 2.00m
- Window, level floor
- All-important south west facing, long & wide garden, ideally size to be able to increase the accommodation (S.P.P.) with comprising the garden , solid shed, side access
Sallynoggin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...