- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 123 m²
John Coyne Estates are delighted to present this pristine 4 bedroom semi detached home with garage, within a short stroll to all amenities. This house is absolutely immaculate and is located in the well established development of Heathfield. Heathfield is ideally located within easy reach of all local amenities including schools, shops, church, hotel, pubs, Aldi, EuroSpar, Tesco, public transport links, GAA and Soccer facilities, etc. Accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, dining room, sitting room, 4 bedrooms (master en-suite), bathroom and guest w/c. Early viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance hall: 5.13m x 1.92m
Bright and spacious entrance hallway with laminate flooring and new carpet on staircase. Guest w/c under staircase.
Kitchen: 5.85m x 2.53m
White kitchen units at both eye and floor level, cooker included, tiled flooring and splashback and great view overlooking the beautiful rear garden.
Dining Room: 3.93m x 2.98m
Immaculate dining room with sliding patio doors to the rear and double doors to the sitting room.
Utility Room: 2.89m x 1.72m
Fitted units and plumbed for al appliances. Access to the rear.
Sitting Room: 5.9m x 3.62m
Spacious family room with bay window and cast iron fireplace with solid timber surround. Very large space for entertaining and benefits from double doors to the dining room.
Spacious landing with new carpet and access to attic.
Master bedroom: 4.15m x 3.05m
Large double bedroom with ample built in wardrobes and carpet.
En-suite 1.97m x 1.68m with tiled flooring and shower area, w/c, whb and shower.
Bedroom 2: 3.42m x 2.60m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.98m x 2.44m
Double room with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: 2.52m x 2.52m
Front facing aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.94m x 1.78m
Tastefully tiled bathroom with w/c, whb and bath.
With concrete floor, power points, up and over door. Great feature to this immaculate property.
Large rear garden which is very secure and features a patio area with concrete tiles. Perfect for relaxing in the evenings.
- Pristine condition throughout.
- Fully alarmed.
- New carpet on staircase and landing.
- Newly repainted throughout.
- Located at the end of a cul de sac.
- Large rear garden (not overlooked) with shed.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed pvc windows.
- Low maintenance exterior finish.
- Ample parking.
- Garage suitable for conversion.
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Blinds throughout.
- Highly sought after location.
- Within walking distance to all amenities.
John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither John Coyne Estates Ltd., t/a John Coyne Estates nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
Kinnegad Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...