- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 172 m²
Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this superb 4 bed semi detached property in the ever-sought-after mature development of Beech Grove. The location is second to none with Lucan Village on your door step along with a host of fantastic Schools, local transport routes and an array of restaurants and cafes to choose from.
This bright and spacious c.1850 sqft family home is nestled away on a quite cul de sac, the internal accommodation comprises of a large welcoming entrance hall equipped with guest W.C and a walk-in storage area, a front lounge / study and access to the main living room, leading via double doors into the open plan kitchen, dining and family lounge area. Upstairs you will find 4 very well-proportioned bedrooms along with the main family bath. Access to the attic can be found on the landing area alongside a generous hot press. Plans have been made available for a new access route to the attic and will be shared upon request.
To the rear of the property you will find a low maintenance garden, the ideal space for outdoor dining and family activities. To the front of the property the gated drive way provides off street parking and side access.
No 98 is presented in superb condition with a host of addition features that will make this perfect home for anyone looking to trade up or a first-time buyer, strong interest is to be expected. A truly unique property that will appeal to a wide range of purchasers €" call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for more information!
- BER €" C3
- C. 1850 sqft
- Oil fired central heating
- Large open plan kitchen dining and extended living space for ideal for family life
- Excellent front lounge room ideal for a home office or study which would suite a multitude of uses including a 5th bedroom
- Exterior wrap around cladding recently added to the property
- Triple glazed windows to the front and double glazed to the rear along with a composite front door
- Low maintenance South €" West facing rear garden
- large downstairs walk in storage room and large guest W.C
- Solid oak internal doors and frames downstairs
- Marble fire place in main living room
- 4 generous double bed rooms
- Fully tiled family bath
- Fitted wardrobes through out
- Generous attic conversation
- walking distance of the picturesque Lucan Village
- fantastic transport routes on your door step
- Located in a mature family-oriented development
- A range of recreational areas within walking distance
- Early interested is expected €" Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
Lucan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...