Blackrock Road Bantry, Bantry, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
This is a lovely property situated in a nice elevated site. Would make a lovely family home close to all amenities. The ground floor consists of Entrance Hall with stairs to 1st. floor. Lounge area with open fireplace. Kitchen-dining room open plan. Nice private yard to the rear. The property has oil fired central heating as well as a solid fuel boiler in the lounge area.
- Great location close to Bantry town centre, hospital, schools etc.
- Parking adjacent to the property.
- Well maintained.
- Interesting pleasant views from the property.
- Freehold title.
- Private yard to the rear with outside store house.
- Local amenities nearby include - G.A.A. football pitch, childrens playground, new Lidl store within walking distance.
- Walking distance to the town centre.
- Close to the harbour and its amenitits.
- Mains water, drainage etc.
Bantry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12083088