Glentown, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 42 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Charming semi detached stone built cottage on circa 0.5 acre spacious site
- Original sash windows
- Original latch door in kitchen/dining area
- Measuring 42sq mts comprising 3 bedrooms (2 with fireplaces).
- Mains water, Septic tank - newly installed. Attic is newly insulated.
- ESB requires connection only - the property is wired to ESB Certification Standard.
- EIR broadband is available locally, on requires connection
- Polytunnell and garden sheds included. Bangor slates, quarry tiles, original doors and wood paneling.
- F93YT6C (adjoining house to subject property)
St. Johnston Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114815822
€130,000Guesthouse End, Raphoe, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€149,000Boyagh, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€160,000Demesne, Raphoe, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€190,000The Tavern, William Street, Raphoe, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€200,000Rossgier, Lifford, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€210,000Magherasollus, Raphoe, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€270,0001 Ross Downs, Rossgier, Lifford, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€280,000Cloughfin, Ballindrait, Ballindrait, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€390,000Mongavlin, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€550,000Liskey, Ballindrait, Ballindrait, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18614717