- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 131 m²
Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to bring this wonderful three bedroom family home with south west facing rear garden to the market.
Located just of Johnstown Road and Rochestown Avenue this bright and well presented home has many ideal features for first time Buyers or purchasers that are relocating back to the area where they grew up. Set in the mature leafy residential estate of Granitefield with neighbours to include the parishes and areas of Cabinteely, Killiney and Dalkey.
To front you are welcomed with off street parking for 2 x cars with a lawn area and high hedge for privacy. Next you are brought into a squared hallway with wooden flooring and under stairs cloakroom. Double length sitting room with wood flooring and an open fired has dual aspect, this room combines open living accommodation and a formal dining space. Off hallway is a middle room that links to the kitchen and a generous conservatory at the rear. Galley style kitchen and breakfast room to the side of No 107 and has fitted units, built in electric cooking appliances and access to sunny south west facing rear garden. Utility room with a guest WC benefits from access from the driveway and kitchen.
From the hallway heading upstairs on 1st return you will find a gable wall window; carpet flooring on the stairs & landing follows. On this level are three very well proportioned bedrooms with there being a large master double bedroom to the rear with fitted wardrobes. The remaining sleeping accommodation is made up of a double bedroom to the front and a large single bedroom to the rear; all bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring. To finish this wonderful and cheerful family home is a beautiful fully tiled bathroom. Recently refurbished the bathroom is fitted with a modern 2x piece suite, a walk-in electric power shower and a feature New York style loft radiator.
To further compliment this home is a south west facing rear garden. The position of garden will be an important feature for the new owners. Lush green grass and a raised decked area are both on offer. Access to this peaceful haven is through the kitchen or through the conservatory.
The quiet and mature area of Granitefield is within ease distance to locally placed Killiney Shopping Centre or Dunnes of Cornelscourt. Selection of fine schools are too all very close by. For those who travel or commute by car the N11 and M50 is direct from the property. Public transport is well catered for also.
- Ample off street parking, lawn and high fencing and mature plants
- Square hallway, cloakroom, laminate wooden flooring, central light, under stairs storage/cloakroom
Middle Room: c. 4.12m x 3.20m.
- Laminated wooden flooring, gas fire free standing stove, central light, double doors to sunroom
Living/Dining Room: c. 7.23m x 3.55m.
- Double-length sitting room, dual aspect, laminate wooden flooring, central light, open fireplace with marble surround and hearth
Conservatory: c. 2.45m x 6.38m.
- Wide space, solid roof, tiled flooring, central light, access to rear garden
Kitchen: c. 6.89m x 2.13m
- Upgraded galley style kitchen, fitted units, built in electric cooking appliances, tiled flooring, access to garden, breakfast area
- Step down from kitchen, electric and plumbed, wooden flooring, access to front
- 2 x piece suite, decorative floor tiling
- Carpet flooring, 1st return with window on gable wall
Bedroom 1: c. 4.18m x 3.55m (to front)
- Double bedroom, Large wide window overlooking front, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 2.95m x 3.55m (to rear)
- Large master bedroom, fitted double set of windows, carpet flooring
Bedroom 3: c.2.81 x 2.73m (to rear)
- Spacious single bedroom to rear, carpet flooring
Bathroom 2.48m x 1.75m
- Recently fully decorated bathroom, modern 2 x piece suite, walk in shower, tray and glass divide, float sink unit, vanity mirror with lightening behind
- South west aspect, raised decking, large paving stone path, raised flower beds, in lawn
Dun Laoghaire Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...