Main Street, Knocknagoshel, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Spacious & characterful 3 storey (3 bed, 2 bath) semi detached residence
- Decorated to a very high standard and is in "walk in" condition.
- Off street parking with pedestrian access and a large garden to the rear which incorporates a raised decking area.
- Located in the heart of Knocknagoshel village and within close proximity to the shop, pubs, national school, church etc.
- The residence is within 11km to the market town of Abbeyfeale and Castleisland resepectively.
- The residence has the benefit of oil fired central heating, solid fuel stove, double glazed windows fitted throughout and mains water & sewage sup
- The original stonework has been repointed in recent years.
- There is also a circa 20sq m shed/workshop - suitable for storage/DIY purposes.
- The residence would make a great holiday/retirement home or permanent residence.
Knocknagoshel Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109381244
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.32 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 12327015