Millview, 1 Main Street, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 92 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Special features & Services:
- Conveniently located just off Aughrim Main Street, on the doorstep of all services and amenities Aughrim has to offer.
- Spacious living accommodation.
- Less than one hour drive to Wicklow, Bray, Cherrywood, Stillorgan and Dundrum.
- Excellent family home. Charming Front & Back Gardens.
- Ample parking space for 3 cars.
- 15km from Arklow town.
- Gated side access provides added car space.
- Mains sewage and water.
Aughrim Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 101921633
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.48 kWh/m2/yr
€325,0002B Rednagh Road, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€325,0002B Rednagh Road, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€325,000Ballyshane, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€325,00010 Aughrim Hall, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€375,000Nature's Rest, Greenan More, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€375,000Glenogue, Ballyfad, Gorey, Co. Wexford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€425,00034 Derrybawn, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€440,000Villa Maria, Tinakilly Upper, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€448,950The Old Schoolhouse, Rathmeague, Knockananna, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€450,000Collimore, Ballinabarney, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€450,00040 Aughrim Hall, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€475,00022 Aughrim Oaks, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113500359
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator