- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 95 m²
Cronin Wall Properties are delighted to welcome this delightful 3-bedroom home to the sales market. An attractive property which has been recently decorated and renovated internally with a new kitchen including all new appliances, new en-suite and oak shaker style doors throughout.
The property is located in a small residential development in Ballymacoda Village with local amenities available such as a Shop, Pub, Church and Kilcredan National School. In a wonderful addition, all contents will be included in the sale of the property.
No. 17 Gleann Bué boasts off street parking, guest W.C., oil fired central heating and a fantastic low maintenance rear garden. Ladysbridge & Castlemartyr Village are conveniently within a short drive whilst a further array of amenities can be found in Midleton Town which is just a 15-minute drive.
Viewing this property is advised. Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Guest W.C., 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
Entrance Hall: Tiled floor, natural clad brickwork to wall, radiator, power points & light fitting.
Living Room: 13ft 8 x 11ft 6 Laminate floor, natural clad brickwork, open fire with wooden surround, T.V. point, light fitting & blinds.
Kitchen/Dining: 18ft 7 x 11ft 6 Tiled floor & splashback, electric oven & hob, extractor fan, W/M, American F/F, blind, ample storage & light fitting.
Guest W.C.: 6ft x 3ft Tiled floor, natural clad brickwork, blind, light fitting, W.C., W.H.B.
Master Bedroom: 12ft x 9ft 10 Carpet, blinds, radiator slide robes & light fitting.
En-Suite: 8ft 4 x 2ft 10 Fully tiled, electric shower, built-in cosmetic holder, wall mirror & light.
Bedroom 2: 12ft x 10ft 8 Carpet, slide robes, blinds, radiator & light fitting.
Bedroom 3: 8ft 6 x 8ft Carpet, wardrobe, blind, radiator & light fitting.
Bathroom: 6ft 7 x 6ft 7 Tiled floor & splashback, W.C. & W.H.B., bath & blind.
* 3-bedroom, semi-detached house
* Exceptionally maintained & decorated throughout
* All furniture included in the sale
* Kitchen recently refurbished with new cabinet doors, extractor fan, tiling and all new appliances
* Freshly painted throughout
* Oak shaker style doors throughout
* Natural clad brickwork in hallway, living room & guest W.C.
* Slide robes / wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Within walking distance of Ballymacoda Village
* Overlooking a large green area
* 9km from Ladysbridge / 11km from Castlemartyr / 18km from Midleton
* Master en-suite which was fully renovated in 2020
* Low maintenance rear garden with concrete fence, shed and children€TM playframe (purchased in 2020).
* Off street parking
* Oil fired central heating
BUILDING ENERGY RATING:
BER Number: 105471189
Travelling on the N25 Midleton to Castlemartyr road, in Castlemartyr Village after the bridge turn right for Ladysbridge. Continue straight for 3km, in Ladysbridge Village turn and continue for 9km. On arriving into Ballymacoda Village, take the first left turn into the Gleann Bué development and No. 17 will be located on your left-hand side with a For Sale sign erected.
Eircode: P25 D856
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agent.
Midleton Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...