The Granary - Dalgan Park, Shrule, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 1628 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Located on the L16163 just off the L16162 off the L1616 Dalgan Road.
- A cut stone 2 story derelict building, sitting on a one acre parcel of land.
- Containing 1628 square metres.
- 50 metres road frontage.
- Excellent development Potential
- Outlined with stonewalls and post & wire fencing.
- Public Water Supply
Shrule Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€75,000Ballyhenry, Shrule, Co. Mayo2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€75,000Castleview Cottage, Cloonameeltogue, Shrule, Co. Mayo1 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€130,000Cloonameeltogue, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€224,500Mochara, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€239,000Knockroe, Cloghans Hill, Kilmaine, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,000No 1 St Mary's road, Shrule, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€275,000Ballyhenry, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€290,000Ballinapark, Caherlistrane, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Brodullagh North, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€299,500Ramolin, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€325,0008 Saint Ledger's Court, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114375035