11 Cuirt Cheirin, Circular Road, Bushy Park, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.34ac
Ocean Property Management are delighted to bring to the market a unique opportunity to purchase a prestigious site with full planning permission in a highly desirable location. This 0.34 acre site is located in Cuirt CheiriÂn on the Circular Road within the Bushypark area being only 3km from the city centre and 2km from NUIG and UHG. This upmarket residential location is within walking distance of one of Galway's most highly regarded national schools, St. James' National School. Local amenities include the Glenlo Abbey Hotel, Bushypark Church, Dangan Sports & Leisure facilities, and the beautiful River Corrib with its views of the historic Menlo Castle. The approach to this elevated site offers spectacular views of Galway City and is the last remaining site available within this charming estate. The full planning permission provides for a 300sq. metre (3,230 sq. ft) architecturally designed house, the plans of which can be modified, subject to planning, to suit the purchaser's individual requirements and taste. The site is part of a private development of 25 detached luxury houses that are serviced with access roads, mains drainage, mains water, telecoms, and site boundaries are marked and walled to the front. There is a large private park area with seating and a playground, and the development has already been extensively landscaped and is very well maintained. Every home has a generous front and back garden and private driveways. There are approximately only two homes per acre creating ample communal open amenity space and privacy. This is one of the last remaining sites in Galway City where you can build your dream home. Contact Conor Egan for more information: 083 848 4885. Planning Reference Numbers: 14/240 & 19/351
- Full planning permission
- Fantastic opportunity to build dream home in a charming family orientated estate
- Conveniently located next to NUIG & UHG, and only 3km to Galway city centre
- Large private park area with seating and a playground
- Development has been extensively landscaped and very well maintained
- Last available remaining site in estate
- Convenient to Bushyparks amenities such as St. James' National School, Bushypark Church, Glenlo Abbey Hotel, Dangan Sports & Leisure Facilities
- Access to roads, mains drainage, mains water & telecoms
- Site boundaries are marked and walled to the front
- Low density estate - approx. 2 homes per acre creating ample communal open amenity space
Bushy Park Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13580028