29a Quay Street, Skerries, Co Dublin, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.27 ac
29A Quay Street is an old stone building right down in the heart of the original fishing village part of Skerries just across the road from the north beach. There is a lapsed planning permission for a change of use to a 2 bed, two storey residential property with a balcony on the first floor. This has now been re-applied for. Apart from the adjoining beach and harbour the rest of downtown Skerries with all its attractions and amenities are within very easy walking distance. There is no garden with the property however it is right across the road from the beautiful north beach. Skerries hosts a wide range of amenities including shops, restaurants, Skerries Mills and Heritage Centre and an array of sporting facilities. The train station is c. 15 minute walk from the property and the M1, M50 and Airport are all within a 15-25 minute drive. Proposed accommodation of new dwelling comprises: Ground Floor: 2 double bedrooms; 1 bathrooms; 1 en-suite; Utility room; First Floor: Hallway; Bathroom; Living Room; Kitchen/Diner; Balcony Proposed overall area c.107 sq.m. These details are given in for guidance purposes only and are issued strictly on the understanding that they do not form part of any contract. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy and the availability of any property. No person in the employment of Kelly & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to any property. Maps, drawings & photos are for identification or illustrative purposes only. Licence No: 001402.
- Site/derelict stone building in old Skerries adjoining beach and close to town centre
- Planning permission applied for change use to 2 bed residential unit with balcony on first floor
- Stones throw from north beach and strolling distance of harbour and host of amenities in town centre
- Lapsed planning for 2 bed dwelling of c.107 sq.m.
- Reapplied for February Jan 2021.
- There should be sea views from the proposed first floor level
Skerries Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13766122