Annagh, Blennerville, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 8ac
Land located in exclusive are and has stunning sea views of the sea and mountains. No planning permission - being sold as is. Close proximity to Blennerville with excellent local school, shops and amenities. Only five minutes drive to the large thriving town of Tralee,home to ITT 3rd level college, Kerry Business & Technology Park, two hospitals, excellent primary and secondary schools, sports centre and Aqua Dome, local golf courses and the infamous annual Rose of Tralee Festival. Close to Derrymore Beach with four miles of golden sand. Ten miles to Kerry International Airport. This land would make a great add on to any neighbouring holding and also could be suitable for equestrian use. Open to serious offers circa €100000 - priced to sell.
- Spectacular view of the sea and mountains
- Opportunity to purchase exclusive land in beautiful area
- Located in an area of natural beauty suitable for EQUESTRIAN USE
- Exclusive site of approximately eight acres located off main Tralee to Dingle road
- Adjacent to Blennerville and only three miles from the centre of local town Tralee
Tralee Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...