Aughrim Beg, Inniskeen, Co. Monaghan
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.61ac
Located in an idyllic rural setting near Blackstaff Cross this regular shaped site has Full Planning Permission and is NOT subject to local needs provisions. Planning which runs to November 2023 is for a 4 bed house extending to 236 Sq mts. The site itself is 0.245 hectares or 0.605 acres and has a slight elevation above the road. It is a very scenic, quiet and beautiful rural area - yet Dundalk, Castleblaney and Carrickmacross are all within 10- 15 minutes commute. Inniskeen village is less than 4Km and the local National school is less than 1km.
- LOCAL NEEDS DO NOT APPLY!!!!
- A SUPERB SHOVEL READY SITE AVAILABLE TO ALL PERSONS - AS THERE ARE NO LOCAL NEEDS.
- PLANNING PERMISSION REF 18/384 VALID UNTIL NOVEMBER 2023.
- NATIONAL SCHOOL WITHIN 1KM
- 500 MTS TO THE N53 TO CARRICK ROAD AT BLACKSTAFF CROSSROADS. CLOSE TO INNISKEEN AND WITHIN EASY REACH OF DUNDALK, CARRICK AND C'BLANEY.
Inniskeen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 12623354