Clohanbeg, Cree, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.8ac
Prime opportunity to acquire a C .80 acre SPP in a favoured location overlooking the famous Greg Norman designed Doonbeg Golf Course. Commuters will appreciate the ease of access to local villages - Kilmihil and Mullagh are 2 miles approximately, Cree village less than a mile and Ennis is a 20 minute drive. This site offers superb road frontage and accessibility, sea views and amazing surrounding countryside views. Ideally suited to a one off house (local restrictions apply) SPP. Excellent location with services close by. Percolation granted. Viewings strictly by advance appointment. Further details and maps available on request from sole agent Streets Ahead Properties.
- Excellent site with services close by.
- C. 0.8 acres subject to planning permission in a favoured location. Larger than the average 0.5 acre required for planning.
- Site offers superb road frontage and accessibility, sea views and amazing surrounding countryside views.
- Extremely pivitol providing ease of access to local villages - Cree, Mullagh and Kilmihil.
- Ennis is approximately a 20 minute drive.
- Percolation granted.
Cree Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 11623974