- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.15 ac
SITE @ 13,15 & 17 CLONARD STREET,BALBRIGGAN,CO DUBLIN
Residential Infill Development Site with lapsed Planning Permission for Three Townhouses.
Balbriggan is the most northerly town in Fingal, just 32 km north of Dublin city and is situated very close to Bettystown, Laytown (County Meath) and Drogheda (County Louth). Balbriggan experienced a population boom in the early part of the 2000s as a result of the demand for housing within the wider Dublin region. The population has increased as a result, with hundreds of new homes being built. The town is also located next to the M1 motorway, on the Belfast-Dublin main line of the Irish rail network. Commuter rail services serve Balbriggan railway station also serviced by Dublin Bus routes, Bus Éireann routes - commute to Dublin City c45 minutes.
Local amenities include: Balbriggan Beach & Harbour, Ardgillan Castle, Balbriggan Medical Centre, Millfield Shopping centre (Tesco main Anchor Tenant), Dunnes Stores, Bracken Court Hotel, sports and leisure clubs as well as bars, restaurants.
Secondary schools in the town:
- Ardgillan Community College,
- Loreto Balbriggan
- Balbriggan Community College.
- Coláiste Ghlór na Mara, an Irish-language secondary school.
Balbriggan has a number of primary schools, including:
- Gaelscoil Bhaile Brigín, an Irish-language school for 4-12-year olds.
- Bracken Educate Together National School.
- Balbriggan Educate Together National School
- Scoil Chormaic Community National School
- St. George's National School,
- St. Molaga's National School
- St. Peters and Paul's National School
- St. Teresa's National School
Fingal Adult Education Service - Adult and Further Education
- Balbriggan Train Station
- Dublin Bus
- Bus Eireann
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...