Clonboney, Lanesborough, Co. Longford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.75 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Prime site close to Lanesborough, Lough Ree and River Shannon close by plus many beautiful walks
- option to purchase extra land to suit your requirements
- .7 Minute walk to the village, Shops, medical services and good schools (national & second level)
- .Nice neighborhood
- Footpath to Lanesborough
- .Final price will depend on your requirements
Lanesborough Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€30,000Cloonbrock, Killashee, Co. LongfordSite
€30,000Clonmee, Lanesborough, Co. LongfordSite
€45,000Derrycarbry, Ballintubber, Co. RoscommonSite
€105,00024 Waters Edge, Ballyleague, Ballyleague, Co. Roscommon2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€130,00014 The Green, Lanesborough, Co. Longford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€155,000Clonadra, Ballyleague, Lanesborough, Co. Roscommon3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€160,00050 Cnoc Na Gaoithe, Lanesborough, Co. Longford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€175,000Derrygeel, Lanesborough, Co. Longford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€175,00048 Cnoc Na Gaoithe, Lanesborough, Co. Longford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€185,00010 Saint Marys Terrace, Ballyleague, Lanesborough, Co. Roscommon4 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€200,000Clooneigh, Kilteevan, Co. Roscommon3 Bed · Detached
€270,0001 Cnoc Na Gaoithe, Lanesborough, Co. Longford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113760761