Crescent Road, Rush, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.19ac
These are two level rectangular sites of c.750 sq m each in a lovely, quiet, residential area comprising mainly one-off house on the outskirts of Rush. It is adjacent Rogerstown harbour and within walking distance of a wealth of amenities including Rush Sailing Club, Rogerstown harbour, the south beach and Rush Golf Club. There is a railway station nearby and the town centre and school and shopping facilities are all within walking distance. Note that the illustration provided are for guidance purposes only and architect prepared maps with exact boundaries will be provided. The land is zone RU and applicants for planning permission will therefore need to meet locally qualifying criteria. Guide price €170,000 per site. Note: These details are given in for guidance purposes only and are issued strictly on the understanding that they do not form part of any contract. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy and the availability of any property. No person in the employment of Kelly & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to any property. Maps, drawings & photos are for identification or illustrative purposes only. Licence No: 001402.
- Two level rectangular sites.
- Of interest to locally qualifying applicants only
- C. 750 sq m each - boundaries and layout to be confirmed in each case
- 2 minutes walk from Rogerstown Estuarty, harbour, beach, sailing an dn golf clubs
- Rush-Lusk railway station nearby
- 2km from Rush town centre - primary school, Tesco etc
- Will sell subject to planning permission to locally qualifying applicants
- Guide price €170,000 per site
Rush Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12493692