- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.05 ac
Desmond Cottage is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a waterfront site within close distance of Kinsale town and within Castlepark Village. The site offers direct access to Kinsale Harbour and has amazing views across the harbour to Scilly, Ardbrack and Compass Hill. There is an existing disused stone cottage on site which requires total renovation.
The site is for sale as is. Mains water and mains drainage available.
Castlepark is an ideal area for any water sport enthusiast. Close to the Dock beach it is ideal for families, swimmers, kayakers or any other water sport. Also, with Castlepark Marina on your door step the needs of boating enthusiast are well catered for. In addition the historic James Fort is also located in this area and provides wonderful pathways to walk its surroundings.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two world class golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year.
Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top class hotels and welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...