Dough, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.5 ac
DOUGH, LAHINCH, CO. CLARE SITE C. 0.5 ACRE with a former cottage currently used as sheds and part of folio CE17104. This site is in a wonderful location, a mere 2 minutes drive from Ennistymon market town and 3 minutes from Lahinch Beach and Golf Course. This site is ideally located and benefits easy access of all modern amenities including, schools, church, pubs, post office, Art Studios, Library, hotels, restaurants. Services are available close by for connection. This site may be exempt from the local planning restrictions due to the existence of a former cottage. The property is in a quiet location but is extremely close to both Ennistymon and Lahinch. This site boasts distant sea views over Liscannor Bay and beautiful views overlooking the Inagh river. Further details available from Streets Ahead Properties. DIRECTIONS: As you leave Lahinch going towards Ennistymon, when you reach the Hospital Cross, take a left and the property is on the right marked by Streets Ahead Properties signage. For Sale by Private Treaty with Sole Agent Streets Ahead Properties.
- Excellent Development Opportunity.
- C. 0.5 acre site with a former cottage.
- 2 minutes drive from Ennistymon market town
- 3 minutes drive to Lahinch Beach and Golf Course.
- Distant sea views over Liscannor Bay.
- Site benefits easy access of all modern amenities in both Lahinch and Ennistymon.
- Quiet and private location.
Lahinch Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13440673