- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.33 ac
TWO FULLY SERVICED SITES both with Unrestricted Full Planning Permission (Planning is available to everyone. It does not matter if you are not living in the area) for TWO ONLY 4 Bedroom (Master En-suite) Detached two-storey residence with a sunroom of 1,800 Sq. ft (728 m2)
The sites are in a beautiful countryside setting with all the comforts and benefits of not being in an isolated rural area. Both sites are bright and when the property is completed you will be stunning turn-key properties that are very secure for kids and pets with ample car parking.
A beautifully designed modern planning permission that gives the mix of urban connivance and rural tranquillity. Dunderrow is located just 5 minutes from Kinsale and 20 minutes from Cork City. Dunderrow has its own national school which is within a very short walking distance of the property.
Price is €140k per site.
Kinsale has a natural enclosed harbour at the mouth of the Bandon River. It is protected by two ancient fortresses, Charles Fort and James Fort, built in the early 17th century. The town is well-known for its medieval Georgian and Victorian architecture and its maze of narrow streets. Yachting, fine restaurants, authentic pubs and terrific shopping are at your doorstep. Shannon Airport is 63 miles. Cork is 15 miles. Killarney is 50 miles. Kinsale is a historic town and is famous for its exemplary gourmet restaurants, breath-taking views and old town centre. It also has the usual requirements for family living with a number of very good schools, both primary and secondary close by.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are three world-class golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world-famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, and Kinsale Gourmet Festival along with a thriving music and opera programme. Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland's finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland; along with many top-class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs. Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to Major European and UK cities.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...