- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 8.08 ac
Superb redevelopment/refurbishment opportunity on c3.27 hectares / c8 acres, with a derelict residence and outbuildings in an unrivalled location at Johnstownbridge, Co Kildare. This property has obvious refurbishment potential, or indeed the construction of a replacement dwelling, subject to planning permission. The original layout of the residence & buildings remains, with a selection of domestic buildings & part of the original walled garden remains. The land is in excellent condition - being an elevated holding all in grass & surrounded with mature hedging. Johnstownbridge is a superb location strategically located just 40 kms from Dublin and just 1 km from the M4 motorway at Junction 9 Enfield. It is a proven location, with a full range of services including primary school, shops, medical centre, church, hotel and with superb rail & bus commuter services from Enfield. Maynooth University is within a 20 minute drive and Dublin Airport less than an hour. The property is superbly located just 750m from Johnstownbridge on the Dunfierth road. GPS 53.397237, -6.849172
- Superb redevelopment/refurbishment opportunity
- Derelict residence & outbuildings of considerable charm and character on c3.37 hectares/ c8 acres
- Ideal for refurbishment or construction of replacement dwelling (subject to planning permission)
- Superb location less than 750m from Johnstownbridge village and 2km from MM4 Junction 9 Enfield
- Serviced by well and septic tank and land in excellent heart, elevated with good road frontage
Enfield Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15081612