Griffinstown, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 3 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- c.3 acre/ c.1.214 ha site
- Excellent frontage onto the R148/old N4 road
- Good sight lines
- suitable for the construction of a dwelling - subject to P.P
- Less than 4km to Kinnegad
- Within close proximity to M4, M6 and N4.
- Convenient location, close to all services and amenities
- 6.3km to Killucan, 14.5km to Mullingar and 65km to Dublin.
Kinnegad Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€75,000Hightown, Coralstown, Mullingar, Co. WestmeathSite
€75,000Gaybrook, Mullingar, Co. WestmeathSite
€75,000Hightown, Coralstown, Co. Westmeath2 Bed · Detached
€120,000Banagher, Killucan, Co. Westmeath1 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€150,000Colehill (Forestry & Agri. Land), Kinnegad, Co. WestmeathSite
€160,00014 Clós An Blínn, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€185,000Thomastown, Killucan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€195,00013 Killucan Manor Lawn, Killucan, Co. Westmeath4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€210,0002 Saint Etchen's Court, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€215,0003 Riverside, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€215,0003 Tircroghan, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€230,00056 Heathfield, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 17984059