Kilbegly, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.72 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- No other houses either side or behind.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a site in Kilbegly, Co. Roscommon
- Being sold subject to planning permsission
- Lovely mature beech and larch trees on the site
- Highest point in South Roscommon with amazing views of the surrounding countryside for miles
Ballinasloe Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€49,000Dundonnell, Taughmaconnell, BallinasloeSite
€50,000Site Brierfield South, Barnadearg, Tuam, Co. GalwaySite
€50,000Site at Brierfield South, Moylough, Ballinasloe, Co. GalwaySite
€78,0009 Saint Brendan's Terrace, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€80,000Mill Cottage, Parkmore, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway2 Bed · Detached
€112,500Apartment 23, River View, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€147,00029A Brackernagh, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€149,00011 Dunlo Harbour, Harbour Road, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Duplex
€155,00011 Bridge Court, Bridge Street, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€178,00081 Esker Hills, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€185,00029 Saint Brendan's Terrace, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 11744354