Leagaun, Moycullen, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 3.58 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Large plot of land extending to c. 1.45 Ha (c. 3.58 acres) Folio GY24700 File Plan 4
- Good road frontage
- Lovely plot with south facing rear aspect
- Enclosed by stone walls
- For sale on a 'subject to planning permission' basis (Local Housing Need applies)
- 2.7 km from Moycullen village
- 14.4 km from Galway City Centre
Moycullen Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€160,000Baile Liam (Site), Spiddal, Co. GalwaySite
€160,000Site At Boleybeg East, Barna, Co. GalwaySite
€185,000Furbo village, Furbo, Co. GalwaySite
€215,000House & Land, Park, Rosscahill, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€220,000Oldtown, Moycullen, Co. Galway1 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€235,00047 Cnocan Rua, Moycullen, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€250,000Drom East, Barna, Co. GalwaySite
€295,000Boliska Eighter, Spiddal, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€300,000Clooniffe, Moycullen, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€328,0004 Dun Eibhir, Furbo, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€330,00061 Uilinn, Moycullen, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€335,000The Pink House, The Pink House, Spiddal West, Spiddal, Co. Galway2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 18302240