Monclink, Manorcunningham, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.5 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 No. Sites x c.0.5 acre sites - €50,000 each
- Planning permission previously granted for c, 2,375 sq ft attractive two storey house type
- Ideally located between Letterkenny and Derry
- Enjoying far reaching country views
Manorcunningham Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€50,0000.20 HA (0.49 Acres), Monclink, Manorcunningham, Co. DonegalSite
€75,000Mondooey Upper, Manorcunningham, Co. DonegalSite
€149,000Drumardagh, Trimragh, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€150,000Ballylawn, Manorcunningham, Co. DonegalSite
€175,000105 Ray, Manorcunningham, Manorcunningham, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€425,000BALLYBEGLEY, Newtown Cunningham, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 11535300