Moy, Summerhill, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Features; c.0.4 hectare / 1 acre (Folio MH9472F) for sale subject to planning
- Wonderful location just 2 kms from Summerhill village & beside Moy Riding School
- Within easy reach of all services including a selection of schools, shopping & all amenities
- Interested parties should satisfy the 'local needs requirement'of MCC;
Summerhill Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€270,000Main Street, Summerhill, Co. Meath3 Bed · 2 Bath · Townhouse
€285,000The Cottage, Clondoogan, Summerhill, Co. Meath2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€340,00019 Ryebridge Close, Kilcock, Co. Kildare4 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€395,000Moore Park, Killeighter, Kilcock, Co. Kildare3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€450,000Augherskea, Drumree, Co. Meath4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€450,000Trim, Co. Meath4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€575,000Pheasant Gully, Boycetown, Kilcock, Co. Kildare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€850,000Bishopsland, Phepotstown, Kilcock, Co. MeathSite
€875,000TOBERTYNAN, Rathmolyon, Co. Meath5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16823503
Edward CareySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.