Site 1 & 3, Tobersool Lane, Gormanstown, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.5 ac
- Do you live in Rural Fingal ? - Are you looking at Building your own dream home? - Are you finding it difficult to find a site with planning? Well look no further !! 2 x Residential Sites (c. 0.5 Acre) with outline planning and rural cluster zoning - TOBERSOOL LANE, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin. LOCATION: Wonderfully located sites in rural north Dublin yet convenient to transport nodes, towns & village. The sites are situated on Tobersool Lane, adjacent Gormanston Village, close to the magnificent Silver Strand beach. A few minute s drive brings you to City North hotel and Exit 7 from the M1 motorway. Gormanston, Balscadden, Stamullen & Balbriggan with many sports clubs and a wide range of amenities are close by. Commuter bus & rail services are available along the R132 and at Gormanston and Balbriggan train stations. DESCRIPTION: Each site measures c. 0.5 Acres (c. 0.2 Ha) and benefit from O.P.P for the construction of a detached Residence intending purchasers will have the opportunity to make a full application to design their own home. The site is bounded by similar, private, residential properties. Incredible opportunity to build your own home. PLANNING PERMISSION: Planning Ref: F17 A/0483 / ABP300044-17 - copies available. Only persons qualifying under Fingal Co Co rural housing policy are eligible to build a home. Site 1 c. 0.54 Acre / 0.22 Ha. Site 3 c. 0.54 Acre / 0.22 Ha. DIRECTIONS: Travel north on the M1, take Exit 6, Balbriggan Naul and turn towards Balbriggan. Follow the road for 1 Km through a roundabout and turn left for Balscadden. Continue along this road, pass Balscadden and take next left, the property is along this road.
- Incredible opportunity to self-build your own home!
- Attractive c. 0.5 acre sites in a mature location on Tobersool Lane
- Convenient to M1 Motorway & local train station
- Magnificent coastal walks along Silver Beach...
- Adjacent Gormanston village
- Permission to build will be granted "to applicants who comply with rural housing policy of Fingal County Council".
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13358831