Site 2 at Castleshanaghan, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.78 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Sold subject to planning permission.
- 0.776 Acre Site.
- Excellent location and neighbourhood.
- Woodlands National School Catchment Area.
- Scenic and peaceful countryside.
- Lough Swilly views.
- Within close proximity to both Letterkenny Town Centre and Ramelton.
- Please note the plans uploaded were for the dwelling that was granted under previous planning permission, this planning lapsed in 2019.
Letterkenny Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€95,000Apartment 47, Glenveagh Court, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal1 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€99,00050 Parkview Drive, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
AMV: €99,00050 Parkview Drive, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 3 Bath · Apartment
€119,0007 Court Manor House, Justice Walsh Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€120,000Driseog, Golf Course Road, Letterkenny, Co. DonegalSite
€120,000Crievesmith, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€120,000Crieve, Letterkenny, Co. DonegalSite
€130,00086 Glenwood Park, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€130,000Apartment 12, Glenveagh Court, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€140,000Apartment 44, Grand Central, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€140,0001 Gort Na Gréine, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€149,000Drumardagh, Trimragh, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 13746549