Site 9, Ballinageeragh, Dunhill, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.5 ac
Excellent opportunity to acquire a c. 0.5 acre site with lovely overland views. This site is ideally located in the heart of the pretty village of Dunhill and within walking distance to the local shop & pub, school, church, squash courts the stunning Anne Valley Walk and just a two minute drive to the local GAA club, 15 mins to Tramore & 20 mins to Waterford City. Site 9 could accommodate two properties subject to planning and has previously had full planning permission for 1 bungalow, which has now expired. Stamp Duty Applicable. ** The Red lines are for guidance only**
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a circa 0.5 acre site.
- Lovely overland views.
- Ideally located in the heart of the pretty village of Dunhill.
- Within walking distance of the local shop.
- Just two minutes drive to the local GAA club.
- Site 9 could accommodate two properties subject to planning.
- 15 minutes drive to Tramore and 20 minutes drive to Waterford City.
- ** The red lines are for guidance only**
Dunhill Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15720998