Site at Lindisfarne, 44d Thormanby Road, Howth, Dublin 13
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 1.1 ac
Site for sale with Full Planning Permission for 5 x large 4-bedroom plus study detached houses. Planning reference: F18 A/0468 www.fingalcoco.ie House 1 & 2 are approx. 238sqm/2,565sqft each with west facing gardens. House 3,4 & 5 are approx. 200sqm/2,152sqft each with south facing gardens. Overall site approx. 1acre plot. The land is surrounded by land zoned High Amenity meaning it is a protected area of outstanding beauty. Viewing is strictly by appointment only. The site is within walking distance of the pretty village of Howth with the picturesque harbour, Yacht Club, seafront and numerous local amenities including many famous fish restaurants. Located close to Howth Summit the property is also within easy reach of all local amenities including shops, schools, churches and the DART station. The bus stpos are right on your doorstep. Howth is steeped in history with Martello towers and, the magnificent Howth castle (home to the St Lawrence family for over 800 years). There are wonderful golf clubs nearby as well as marine and leisure facilities.
- Site with F.P.P. for 5 large 4-bed detached houses
- Planning ref: F18A/0468
- 2 x 4-bed plus study houses approx 2,565sqft with west facing gardens
- 3 x 4-bed plus study houses approx 2,152sqft with sout facing gardens
- Approx 1.1acre plot
- Possible sea views
- Surrounded by high amenity zoned land
- Bus stops on doorstep, DART station within walking distance
- Close to village, schools, cliff & coastal walks
- Dublin City Centre approx.17km
Howth Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13100439