Site at Seaview O'Regans Field, Myrtleville, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.4 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Full planning permission granted for a detached dwelling 185 sq metres (1,990 sq ft)
- Beautiful c. 0.4 acre site
- Stunning sea views over surrounding harbour
- 1 minute walk to Myrtleville beach
- Fabulous open plan layout
- Short drive to Crosshaven & Carrigaline
- Easy drive to Cork City Centre, Cork Airport & Ringaskiddy
Myrtleville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€250,000Cliffside, Coast Road, Myrtleville, Crosshaven, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€375,000Ballinluska, Crosshaven, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€400,000Point Road, Crosshaven, Co. CorkSite
€425,000The Brackens, Fountainstown, Co. Cork5 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€440,00021 Castlepoint Court, Camden Road, Crosshaven, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€595,000Villaflor, Weavers Point, Crosshaven, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€625,0009 Ardcross, Crosshaven, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€845,000Glen Lodge, Fountainstown, Co. Cork6 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€1,250,000Sea La Vie, Coast Road, Fountainstown, Co. Cork4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18669882