Site With Full Planning Permission, River Cottage, Grannagh, Kilmacow, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.27 ac
A very rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a site with an existing 18th century vernacular cottage on the outskirts of Waterford City over looking the River Suir. The site benefits from full planning permission for a part single part two storey modern family home with a floor area of 328sq.m. The house has been carefully planned and designed to take full advantage of the panoramic views of the River Suir and the new cable stayed River Suir Bridge. It's design approach allows for the site to be developed in stages. This is a truly stunning site - VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - CLINK ON LINK TO VIEW 3D ANIMATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lahy6mmzhBE
- Full planning permission for a modern part single part two storey dwelling of 328.sq.m.
- Immediate to Waterford City By Pass
- Located at the waters edge with panoramic views of the River Suir and the new River Suir Bridge
- Less than 10 minute drive to Waterford City Centre
Kilmacow Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12605958