The Orchard, Dalgan Park, Shrule, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 3.77 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- The Orchard Located on the L16163. off the L16162 just off the L1616 Dalgan Road.
- Being part of Dalgan Park House comprising of 3.77 acres.
- Outlined with 3.5 metres of hand built stone walls including a spectacular cut stone entrance.
- Public Water Supply.
- 70 meters of road frontage.
- Excellent development potential.
Shrule Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€100,000Mochara, Shrule, Co. MayoSite
€130,000Cloonameeltogue, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€224,500Mochara, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€239,000Knockroe, Cloghans Hill, Kilmaine, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€240,000No 1 St Mary's road, Shrule, Co. Galway3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€245,000Slieveroe, Ower, Headford, Co. Galway3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€275,000Ballyhenry, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€290,000Ballinapark, Caherlistrane, Co. Galway3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Brodullagh North, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€325,0008 Saint Ledger's Court, Shrule, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€345,000Ramolin, Shrule, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114375017