Tower Cross, Mornington, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.25 ac
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Full Planning Permission for detached 4 Bedroom house with detached garage
- No Local Needs requirement
- Ready to go development
- Coastal site along the R151 (c0.25 acres)
- All main services available along adjacent public road
- Less than 5 minute walk to Mornington beach
- 30 second walk to Bus Stop servicing Drogheda/Dublin
- 3 minute walk to Centra convenience store
- 2 minute drive to Donacarney National School
- 2 minute drive to Laytown/Bettystown Golf & Tennis Club
Mornington Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
€180,00010 Seabury Lawns, Mornington, Co. Meath2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€190,00040 Park Wood, Grangerath, Drogheda, Co. Meath2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€195,00035 Seabury Lawns, Mornington, Co. Meath2 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€205,00011 Blackhill Crescent, Donacarney, Co. Meath3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€210,00042 Park Wood, Drogheda, Co. Louth2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€225,000Eastham Court, Bettystown, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€235,00013 Park Ridge, Grangerath, Drogheda, Co. Meath3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€250,00027 Park Square, Grangerath, Drogheda, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€255,00055 Park Ridge, Grangerath, Drogheda, Co. Meath2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€269,00071 Northlands, Bettystown, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€275,00014 Fairways Lawns, Golf Links Road, Bettystown, Co. Meath3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€275,00063 Park Way, Grangerath, Drogheda, Co. Meath3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 113366203