11 Greenlodge, Maryborough Woods, Douglas, Co. Cork
Online offers available
This property is for sale by Private Treaty
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 51 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Built in 2002 with solid C2 energy rating
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Located in quiet cul de sac
- Spacious inside
- Close to all modern conveniences such as schools, shops & Douglas Village/ Cork City
- Easy access to all link roads & Cork Airport
- Eircode T12DC85
- No management fee, there is an annual contribution for grass cutting fees
Douglas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 101253961
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.93 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€215,00026 Gould Street, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€215,000Apartment 49, Granary Hall, Mount Oval Village, Rochestown, Co. Cork2 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€215,000Geixo, 44 Gould Street, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€219,0009 Douglas West, Douglas, Co. Cork2 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€220,00011 Parkowen, Quaker Road, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€225,00032 Maiville Terrace, Evergreen Road, Turners Cross, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€225,00071 Barrack Street, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€225,0002 Tower Street, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€225,00041 Congress Road, Turners Cross, Turners Cross, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€225,0007 Skehanore, South Douglas Road, Douglas, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€229,0001A Saint Dominick's Terrace, Crosse's Green, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€230,000109 Industry Street, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 19478242